We are hiring a Content Strategist!
Our Daily Bread Ministries Singapore’s Special Projects and Innovation (SPI) Team is looking for gifted, out-of-the-box thinkers to join us in our mission of making God’s word understandable and accessible through digital means.
If you are passionate about God’s Word, love writing, and are interested in digital marketing, we would love to catch up with you over a coffee, get to know you, and share the impact God is making through His work at Our Daily Bread Ministries!
Are you creative with words?
Do you dream of creating content that people will talk about?
Are you passionate about new media and digital content?
If your answer to the above questions are Yes! Yes! and Yes!, we want to meet you!
- A Christ-centred believer with a love for God’s Word.
- Strong command of the English language.
- An excellent communicator with a knack for digital media.
- Enjoys working in a team setting.
- 1 to 3 years’ work experience in a relevant field is preferred.
- Develop clear and engaging digital content that is consistent with the ministry’s brand and addresses both ministry goals and consumer needs.
- Assist team to develop content for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage digital content calendar.
- Develop and produce content for web articles, product descriptions, social media and copywriting.
- Edit, sharpen, and proofread content to improve readability in line with our editorial standards.
- Create compelling headlines and copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Experience in content strategy, content writing, and copywriting.
- Ability to work fast and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, communication, and content presentation skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. (We’d like to see a portfolio of published works)
- Strong networking skills to source, coordinate and manage content talents.
- An audience-first mindset that seeks to understand audience needs and behaviours through observation, research, and testing.
- Willing to work out of official office hours to meet project demands.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in related fields such as these