Greetings from Our Daily Bread Singapore and welcome to our site! We extend the following information to assure you that we are concerned about and respect your privacy while you visit our Website. We will always endeavour to ensure the security of any information you provide us.
Collection of Personal Information
- Generally, Our Daily Bread Singapore collects Personal Information in the following ways:
- when you enquire or register for our events, programs, and services or request for resources on our Website or through a form;
- when you make a financial transaction on our Website;
- when you make a donation on our Website or through a donation form;
- when you indicate interest to be included in our e-Newsletter or mailing list
- when you interact with our staff via telephone calls, emails, letters or face-to-face meetings;
- when you attend any of our events;
- when you submit your Personal Information to us for other specific purposes.
- Our Daily Bread Singapore does not collect personal information without your knowledge. Our Daily Bread Singapore may at times ask you to provide some personal information while you are visiting our Website but the type of information collected would typically be related to the service you request. For example, when you subscribe to our e-newsletter or request a print resource, you will be asked to provide your email address and name or mailing address so that we can send you the e-newsletter or resource. We will also ask for your contact number so that we can contact you to verify your details should there be any errors. For this purpose, your provision of such information will be taken as your consent for us to use it to contact you.
- Our Daily Bread Singapore will not sell, lease or rent your personal information to any outside organization or individual. However, we may need to disclose personal information for legal reasons, such as a law, regulation, court order, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
Photographs and Audio/Video Recordings
- Through your participation and involvement in our events, your photographs and audio/video recordings may be used for corporate communications and publicity materials on various mediums such as print, digital, online and social media platforms.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. Only authorized personnel have access to this information.
- This Website may contain links to external websites maintained by individuals or organizations external to Our Daily Bread Singapore. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- To allow us to provide the features and functionalities necessary to run our websites, we use several third-party software such as CrazyEgg, Google Analytics, and WordPress.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
- You are entitled to view or delete any personal information we have. If this is something you would like to do, we would be happy to accommodate. Please send an email letting us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
- If you would like to withdraw consent to any use of your Personal Information for specific purposes or you would like to obtain access and make corrections to the Personal Information which you have earlier provided, please write to email@example.com or call us at 68580900.
Updated on 23rd September 2022